The Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County meets every Monday evening from 7 -9 pm in the Yardley Friends Meeting House located at 65 North Main Street, Yardley, PA. Beginning at 7pm we sit for two 20-minute periods with a brief walking meditation in between, but you may sit straight through. Enjoy our quiet space and readings from Buddhist sources as well. Discussion begins at 8pm with tea. No preparation is necessary and all are welcome.
Recent News and Articles
- The Opposite of Grasping Is Intimacy by Lama Willa Miller
- James Reis on “When Things Fall Apart” by Pema Chodron
- The eightfold path is the fourth ennobling task – Discussion
- Selected Readings for Virtual Sangha Meetings
- Practicing with others online during pandemic (COVID-19)
- Bhikkhu Analayo next 4 weeks @ Buddhist Sangha