Welcome to the Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County
We meet for meditation every Monday from 7pm-9pm
at the 65 North Main Street in Yardley, PA (Yardley Friends Meeting) – All are welcome!
- All welcome to these events
- Meditation every Monday at 7 PM
- Memorial Day , Monday May 31 be will be meeting as usual for meditation at 7 PM
Saturday May 9. Meditation retreat to be held at the Makefield Friends Meeting with our special guest Beverly Sanford. The day will consist of lectures, meditation, walking meditation, a question and answer session in a beautiful and peaceful rural setting. (This event has been rescheduled – check back for a date to be announced )
- May 31 SANGHA ROAD CLEANUP DAY Sunday , May 31, noon to 2 PM Please join us for a couple hours of community service. We help to clean up litter on New Falls Rd in Fairless Hills. Meet at the Golden Dawn Diner at noon. We will provide all you need, just bring a bottle of water. It’s a great way to have a few hours of social time with your fellow Sangha Members. Golden Dawn Diner, 7115 New Falls Rd, Levittown, PA 19055 (215) 945-4554
- June 1 , Meditation + Basic meditation instruction first 20 minutes of service
First Monday of every month Basic meditation instruction and questions about the Sangha are answered these nights for the first 20 minutes of the service.
- You do not need to be a member of the Sangha to join us in any of our events. However, free membership is available to deepen your commitment to meditation and the Sangha. Ask on a Monday evening for a membership form.
Sangha Support (Dana)*
The Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County offers our weekly meetings, programs, and retreats through the volunteer efforts of members and the Board. We rely on your weekly donations to pay the rental fee for this space. Our teachers and leaders receive no payment for their instruction: in the tradition of dana (generosity) they are supported solely by your voluntary donations. May your generosity be a spontaneous expression of gratitude Your donations are tax deductable
Sign up to Help our Sangha
Our sangha would not be possible without the work of our volunteers. Please consider signing up for various tasks like setup, break down, leading service, etc… ( if you need instructions follow this easy guide )