Anyone can become an official Member of the Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County and it costs nothing to join.
By becoming a Member you acknowledge that you have embraced the Mission of the Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County (BSBC): To present, teach and practice Buddhism, and to provide meditation instruction and community service in a manner consistent with the teaching of the Buddha, and having expressed support of the BSBC Bylaws, and having applied to formalize her/his relationship with the Sangha
Membership rights include:
- Opportunity to become a board member or committee chair
- Opportunity to participate in leadership of weekly sittings and special events
- Opportunity to provide input related to governance of BSBC, including eligibility to vote on referendum questions identified by the Board
- Eligibility to receive regular mailings and information about activities and events and participation in service activities
- Inclusion on the membership roster of the Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County
In addition to supporting the BSBC mission and bylaws, membership include contributing to the well-being and community life of the Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County through the giving of time, goods, service or funds.
If you would like to become a member or need more information please email or call us or just talk to a board member in person.