Our Sangha has a Library that is maintained by our members and is for the use of everyone. When you arrive look for bookshelves against the wall, between the windows in the social hall. Books are organized alphabetically by author. Anyone may take out books or other materials, – just sign them out and return in a timely manner. The sign-out notebook is on a shelf by the lamp. Our library is made up completely of donations from members and we operate on an honor system. We also are happy to accept donations of Buddhist related materials.
Recent News and Articles
- Meeting in person resumes Monday 12/6/2021
- The Opposite of Grasping Is Intimacy by Lama Willa Miller
- James Reis on “When Things Fall Apart” by Pema Chodron
- The eightfold path is the fourth ennobling task – Discussion
- Selected Readings for Virtual Sangha Meetings
- Practicing with others online during pandemic (COVID-19)