Our Sangha has a Library that is maintained by our members and is for the use of everyone. When you arrive look for bookshelves against the wall, between the windows in the social hall. Books are organized alphabetically by author. Anyone may take out books or other materials, – just sign them out and return in a timely manner. The sign-out notebook is on a shelf by the lamp. Our library is made up completely of donations from members and we operate on an honor system. We also are happy to accept donations of Buddhist related materials.
Recent News and Articles
- Dr. Rebecca Li on Why do we practice? Why do we sit? 4/29/19
- Dr. Lucinda Green visits sangha to present the Enlightenment Deck
- Lucinda Green, Ph.D. will lead Meditation Retreat in Bucks County on “CULTIVATING CONCENTRATION & INSIGHT” 4/27/19
- Mindfulness in Daily Living (MIDL) by Stephen Proctor starting March 2019
- Visiting Teacher – Enjoying the Mindfulness of Breathing with Singhashri
- Eight Verses for Training the Mind