The Buddhist Sangha of Bucks County meets every Monday evening from 7 -9 pm in the Yardley Friends Meeting House located at 65 North Main Street, Yardley, PA. Beginning at 7pm we sit for two 20-minute periods with a brief walking meditation in between, but you may sit straight through. Enjoy our quiet space and readings from Buddhist sources as well. Discussion begins at 8pm with tea. No preparation is necessary and all are welcome.
Recent News and Articles
- Dr. Rebecca Li on Why do we practice? Why do we sit? 4/29/19
- Dr. Lucinda Green visits sangha to present the Enlightenment Deck
- Lucinda Green, Ph.D. will lead Meditation Retreat in Bucks County on “CULTIVATING CONCENTRATION & INSIGHT” 4/27/19
- Mindfulness in Daily Living (MIDL) by Stephen Proctor starting March 2019
- Visiting Teacher – Enjoying the Mindfulness of Breathing with Singhashri
- Eight Verses for Training the Mind