Note: Most of the links use Zoom – is an online video conferencing platform. You can download the Zoom application for Windows or Mac for free, or you can access Zoom via their free apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android. Once the software is installed you can join the Sunday or Monday conference at the scheduled time via the links above, or via the “Join a Meeting” button in the app (you’ll need to enter the appropriate conference number, given above). You can set up a free personal account on Zoom if you want, but it isn’t necessary to use the software. You can find more help on getting started in the Zoom Help Center online.
DDRC has meditation events online https://dharmadrumretreat.org/events/
Live meditations with Plum Village https://plumvillage.org/live/ and Covid-19 practice resources https://thichnhathanhfoundation.org/covid-resources-dharmatalks
Padma Dharini – MBSR Course via zoom Tthursdays. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
10:30am BSBS is offering a daily sit https://www.buddhistinquiry.org/resources/daily-sit/
Common Ground Meditation Offers daily practice online
Mindfulness and Meditation Groups from Way Opens Center (Amy Ward Brimmer)
• Mindful Meetups: Twice weekly on Mondays at 12:30 pm and Fridays at 5:00 pm.
• Qigong & Meditation Hour: Tuesdays at 12:00 pm.
• Buck Insight Meditation group: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- 8:55am Zoom Meditation
- 8:55pm evening meditation with Rodolfo Urdain as host.
- Contact John Wenz email@example.com to get access to these meetings
You can reach Shotai with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Princeton Buddhist Meditation Group
* Sundays at 12:30 join in for virtual meditation and compassion practice. You can download the chantbook at the PBMG Resources page to use during practice.
* Sunday 1:00pm to 3:00pm EDT, Anam Thubten will offer, via free livestream, a guided meditation and a Dharma talk. To access the livestream, go to this web page: https://www.dharmata.org/memberstream/
If you’d like both to practice with us and to hear Anam Thubten teach: Typically he leads guided meditation at 1:00, and the teachings begin around 2:00–so you could still log in there immediately after practice.
- more info in newsletter https://mailchi.mp/735d0b22f6df/pbmg-proof-of-concept-mailchimp-test-email-9231954?e=5d09e1d06c
Chan Meditation Center
Saturdays: 3/14 – 4/25, 11:00am – 12:30 pm (PDT) followed by Q&A 12:30 – 1:00 pm (optional)
Practice and learn together online, while building camaraderie, diligence and having fun. Explore the journey of self-mastery through Chan Meditation.
Soji Zen center
Offers a virtual zendo Monday evenings @ 7:00 pm (EST), Thursday evenings @ 7:00 pm and Sunday @ 10:00 am. The dharma talk is scheduled on Sundays @ 11:30 am. Check their website for the latest times
Insight Meditation Community of Washington – Various Online Meditations Click Here for Calendar of Events
Common Ground – practice opportunities available each week, beginning Sunday at 11:30 am EDT at https://commongroundmeditation.org/currentevents/calendar/
Other Online material in support of practice during the COVID-19 outbreak:
Lion’s Roar Magazine has published a number of articles on how to practice in a pandemic.
Tricycle Magazine – free access to articles and videos on practicing in a pandemic.
- Tuesday Cyber Sangha Circle 7 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. EDT
- Thursday Cyber Meditation 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. EDT
- Sunday Cyber Sangha 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EDT